Thursday, October 4, 2012

Our First Movie in English !


 I don't watch scary movies at all. Some of them freak me out (10%), it makes me mad when they do stupid stuff like go check out the scene and not run (70%), and then why waste my time watching foolishness when I could be watching a comedy that would make me happy (20%). Carrie wasn't scary at all, but I thought some parts were unnecessary and sometimes the camera angle bothered me. For Example: when Carrie and her date was at the dance; as they were spinning during the song, the camera would spend too. I felt dizzy. I do feel like Carrie had a good overall theme; what goes around comes around. This movie was a perfect example of Karma: each kid that picked on Carrie had eventually suffered in the end. I truly believe what goes around comes around and usually the person that's the victim gets the last laugh.

1 comment:

  1. Agreed! That dancing scene was too long and it made me so dizzy.

    ReplyDelete