Sunday, October 21, 2012

TRiO! (:


I'm in a program here at WMU called TRiO and if you’re not in this program, I truly recommend getting in it if possible. There's a TRiO for students who are majoring in education and a TRiO for students with any major. I'm in the best section of TRiO; the Future Educators one and I absolutely love it. We get special advising, FREE color or any type of prints, an office filled with computers/snacks in Sangren we get to use for FREE, we get to meet with our advisors a.s.a.p., cool shirts, and they take us on FREE trips to a lot of places. This weekend we went camping at Camp Ebenhart in Three Rivers and it was so fun. It was a lot of kids that went ranging from first to fifth year students and I got a chance to do a high ropes course. Camping was pretty much my entire weekend, I'm not a camper but we were in cabins so it was really fun.

 

1 comment:

  1. My sister's in the Trio program. That's why I was in that lab that day you saw me. It sounds like a really good program. Congratulations getting a chance to be a part of it.

    ReplyDelete