Sunday, September 30, 2012

Time Flies By!

  If you didn't know I'm from Battle Creek, MI, which is about 30 minutes from Kalamazoo. I went to Battle Creek Central High School and the big homecoming football game/ parade was this weekend. To top it all off, we were playing one of our rivals (Loy Norrix) and everyone in my class was coming back from college just for the parade/game. Football, basketball, or any sport game is a big deal for my city because everyone goes and it's a lot of fun since there's not much to do there. Going to this game and seeing all of my friends felt so good; but it also made me realize how fast time flies.  Just a year ago I dressed up in blue and gold from head to toe for every game. Just a year ago I was marching on the field with the band. Just a year ago I was on homecoming court and sitting on top of a beautiful car in a beautiful dress. It feels great to be missed, but being in college and coming back was so different. 

1 comment: