Sunday, September 16, 2012

No School on Fridays >>>>

(Begins to Jump and scream) No school on Friday's is AMAZING!  They're a billion positives and basically zero negatives when it comes to being in school on Friday.  Since you may not believe me, I will prove it:

Positive                                                                           Negative
-More Homework Time                                             
-Get to sleep in                             
-Get to stay up late
-Extra Weekend time
-Bragging rights to younger kids
 
I'm still getting use to having no school on Fridays and my brain hasn't quite grasped that yet either.  Every Friday my friends think I'm hysterical because I always think its Saturday.  Only good friends would laugh and still not tell me.  I seriously go most of the day thinking its Saturday and the weekend is almost over: when finding out it's Friday, all I can do is be so happy and shocked.  College may be a lot of work, but giving kids the weekend is one of the best ideas.  All schools for all ages should start their weekend on Friday...I take that back because then I couldn't brag about an early weekend anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment