Monday, September 10, 2012

About Me (:

My name is Marshell Cotton and I went to Battle Creek Central High School.  Battle Creek is about 30min away from here; so it's not far at all.  I'm majoring in Elementary Education with a minor in math and science.  I was involved in a lot of activities and sports in High School.  I was on Homecoming court and did lots of clubs.  I played Volleyball, Basketball, Tennis, Chorus Line, and did Marching Band.  My favorite is tennis, so if anyone wants to play; I'll go.  I'm also a big fan of the Lakers basketball team.  I love to have fun, shop, laugh, go to the movies, concerts and do anything that could be fun; which is pretty much everything.  So far I love WMU, but I hate Valley 2 hill and feel free to visit me anytime if your in valley 2.  The other day I got my first Den Pop; which was pretty exciting because I can say I bought one.  Always remember; It's a great day to be a Bronco! (:





No comments:

Post a Comment